Meeting Date: 21 Dec 2021
- Automatic conversion of EC binary raw data files to ASCII format is now active for CH-AWS, CH-CHA, CH-FRU, CH-DAS, CH-DAV
- Files are converted daily.
- Also generates plots of EC raw data.
- Example: recent EC raw data files and plots for CH-CHA are found in folder
- Database with current data is now active for most CH-DAV data (including CH-DAS FF6) and for CH-CHA
- New data from
gl-raware uploaded daily.
- Database running on
gl-calcs, ask LH for access.
- The name of the time series database is influxdb
- Recent data can be checked using the GUI (see image).
- New data from
- List of Variables: there is a list of known variable abbreviations that you can use in case you wonder what an abbreviation means: List of Variables
- Currently contains 360 abbreviations.
- SRPs have Editor rights for this list, which means that SRPs can add and remove (!Dangerdanger!) variables to/from this list.
- Please add variables that were forgotten.
- Disk space of the logger will be checked from now on during the weekly data checks here (new Step 4,
showstatus): QA/QC Check – Weekly
- Checking recent fluxes from our stations
LH, MG, IF, SB, RM, LS, TB, MS (8)
- If you are (Tech-)SRP, please attend QA/QC meetings or tell LH if you can’t, needed for planning of the meetings.
- SRP & Tech-SRP: please prepare short statement about your site and send to to LH (max. 2 sentences)
- The purpose of QA/QC meetings is to check on current, incoming data. SRPs choose specific issues we should look at together and discuss in the group. Fluxes are checked if the respective SRP wishes to do so.
- List of QA/QC Meeting dates: QA/QC Meetings 2022
Unfortunately we have a data gap of EC raw data over 2+ week starting at the end of October. IRGA stopped working, sonic data are available.
The gap in recent data is due to the replacement of the IRGA.