|Setup||Non-ICOS Setup 1997-2016 (ETH binary files)|
|Final Flux Version
|Scripts||FCT 0.92, EP 7.0.4 (Level-1)|
|Level-2 ID||see Notes
|Initiative||Data for manuscript about IRGA comparison (Sabbatini et al.) (not uploaded to FLUXNET, see Notes)|
|Flux Calculations By
|Meteo Screening By
- Level-1 fluxes were not been corrected for off-season uptake (Burba correction).
- For the inclusion in PIDS-1, fluxes were corrected for off-season uptake.
- For CH-DAV, we already share IRGA72 fluxes for 2016. Here we also calculated the concurrently measured IRGA75 fluxes.
- These fluxes were calculated to be shared for a manuscript that is in preparation at the time of writing (Sep 2019). The ms compares IRGA72 and IRGA75 fluxes during time periods where both instruments measured at the same site.
- Needs not to be uploaded and shared via FLUXNET, because we already share the IRGA72 fluxes. If we uploaded IRGA75 fluxes for the same period, the IRGA72 fluxes would be overwritten which we do not want.
- Level-2 fluxes can be created on demand.