|Setup||Non-ICOS Setup 1997-2016 (ETH binary files)|
|Final Flux Version||R350-IRGA75_FF-201606 (v2016-06)|
|Scripts||FCT 0.74, EP 6.1.0 (Level-1), FQC (Level-2), 02-Burba-Fluxes-Davos.R (Burba correction)|
|Level-2 ID||Level-2_QC-20160531-160714-bc5 *|
|Initiative||FLUXNET2015 dataset (upload 4 Oct 2016)|
|Flux Calculations By
|Meteo Screening By
- (bc5) … 5% Burba correction. Quality-controlled Level-2 fluxes were corrected for self-heating of the gas analyzer (Burba correction, off-season uptake correction). The correction was not fully (100%) applied, but only with a strength of 5%, which is considered more accurate for our sites due to the tilted installation angle of the open-path IRGA75.
- Old version number: v2016-06
- Meteo data revised by WE.
- Date: May / June 2016
Flux Years: 2005-2015 / EddyPro Version Used: 6.1.0 / Tool, Python Used: FluxCalc 0.74 with Anaconda3
- Date: July 2016
Flux Years: 1997-2005 / EddyPro Version Used: 6.1.0 / Tool, Python Used: FluxCalc 0.74 with Anaconda3 / Date: 3 Oct 2016
- 5% Burba correction was applied to final, quality-controlled Level-2 IRGA75 CO2-fluxes, using the R script by WE:
* Level-2 uploaded to European Fluxes Database Cluster for FLUXNET data sharing