Short Report – QA/QC Meeting Jan 2022
Meeting Date: 06 Jan 2022
- Database is running, data for some sites are updated automatically each day with current data
- Test for automatic upload for some sites (CH-CHA, CH-DAV) started mid-December, so far works without issues.
- New data from
gl-raware uploaded daily.
- Database running on
gl-calcs, ask LH for access.
- The name of the time series database is influxdb
- Example: data from the last 30 days for CH-CHA:
- Checking recent fluxes from our stations
- If you are (Tech-)SRP, please attend QA/QC meetings or tell LH if you can’t, needed for planning of the meetings.
- SRP & Tech-SRP: please prepare short statement about your site and send to to LH (max. 2 sentences)
- The purpose of QA/QC meetings is to check on current, incoming data. SRPs choose specific issues we should look at together and discuss in the group. Fluxes are checked if the respective SRP wishes to do so.
- List of QA/QC Meeting dates: QA/QC Meetings 2022
- List of Variables: there is a list of known variable abbreviations that you can use in case you wonder what an abbreviation means: List of Variables
- Currently contains 360 abbreviations.
- SRPs have Editor rights for this list, which means that SRPs can add and remove (!Dangerdanger!) variables to/from this list.
- Please add variables that were forgotten.
LH, MG, IF, GA, RM, LK, LS, QS, PM (9)
Data gap in summer due to IRGA issue, not immediately detected and fixed due to holiday absences.
Issue with the sonic during some days in December 2021, visible e.g. in veritcal wind velocities. Relatively high CO2 uptake in December.
Gap in July is smaller than anticipated, back then the storage disk was full. As a result the free disk space is now also checked during weekly checks.
Only some small gaps. Consistent CO2 emission during measurement period.
Data gap around Nov 1 2021 happened right after data check, the next check was unfortunately missed -> gap -> stricter checking from now on.