Meeting Date: 20 May 2021
LH, MS, IF, WE, GA, MG, RM, LS (8)
- If you are (Tech-)SRP, please attend QA/QC meetings or tell LH if you can’t, needed for planning of the meetings.
- SRP & Tech-SRP: please prepare short statement about your site and send to to LH (max. 2 sentences)
- The purpose of QA/QC meetings is to check on current, incoming data. SRPs choose specific issues we should look at together and discuss in the group. Fluxes are checked if the respective SRP wishes to do so.
- List of QA/QC Meeting dates: QA/QC Meetings 2021
- Checking recent fluxes from our stations
SRP (IF): First cut 3 May 2021
At site CH-OE2, from CH-INO instruments installed on a separate mast close to the main CH-OE2 mast. Measured using an open-path IRGA75 (LI-7500). Note the differences in the cumulative CO2 curve in comparison to CH-OE2. The cumulative curve shows more and earlier CO2 uptake, which potentially indicates increased uptake due to LI-7500 self-heating.
SRP (AS): CO2 fluxes with QCF (removed flag =2). Since beginning of May, the flow-rate was very low, I think because of the filter.
At site CH-OE2, instruments installed on the main CH-OE2 mast. Measured using an enclosed-path IRGA72 (LI-7200). Note the differences in the cumulative CO2 curve in comparison to CH-INO.