- [update] Updated on LH local, fresh install, to 5.2.0, downloaded here (Windows 64bit)
- [test] Tested CH-DAV QV generation on LH local with this version –> OK
- [update] On VPC in Anaconda prompt (as admin), ran
conda update anaconda–> this updated conda from 4.3.21 to 4.3.30
- [update] Still on VPC, again ran
conda update anaconda–> this updated lots of packages to newer versions
- [check] Checked Anaconda verison with
conda list anaconda$–> now shows Anaconda version 5.2.0, OK but it took some time (10mins)
- [test] On VPC, starting QV generation for CH-AWS in task scheduler –> OK
- [test] On VPC, starting QV generation for CH-CHA in task scheduler –> OK
- [test] On VPC, automatic flux calcs did not work b/c in
from pandas.stats.moments import *did not work (seems deprecated)
I out-commented the line for all sites, then flux calcs started as normal, but needs check in some days
Update 25 Sep 2018: everything worked normally for the last days.
Regarding Anaconda Distribution updates, see also here.