Meeting Date: 28 Oct 2021
- First fluxes from the new site CH-DAS (Davos subcanopy)
- Checking recent fluxes from our stations
LH, AS, MG, IF, WE, RM, LK, PM, GA, LS (10)
- If you are (Tech-)SRP, please attend QA/QC meetings or tell LH if you can’t, needed for planning of the meetings.
- SRP & Tech-SRP: please prepare short statement about your site and send to to LH (max. 2 sentences)
- The purpose of QA/QC meetings is to check on current, incoming data. SRPs choose specific issues we should look at together and discuss in the group. Fluxes are checked if the respective SRP wishes to do so.
- List of QA/QC Meeting dates: QA/QC Meetings 2021
IF (SRP): Last cut on 14.10.
MG (SRP): Two data gaps over weekends
LH: First CO2 fluxes from the new Davos sub-canopy site, and the footprint peak (x_peak; keep in mind that the footprint calculation does not consider obstacles in the field and might therefore not be fully representative of the true footprint)
AS (SRP): IRGA flow issue in May resulted in bad data.
RM (SRP): Last cut of the temporary grassland on 19.10.2021