Short Report – QA/QC Meeting Mar 2021
Meeting Date: 11 Mar 2021
LH, MG, AS, IF, RM, GA, … (6+)
- Checking recent fluxes from our stations
- Always keep an eye on the spectral correction factor (scf)
- If you are (Tech-)SRP, please attend QA/QC meetings or tell LH if you can’t, needed for planning of the meetings.
- SRP & Tech-SRP: please prepare short statement about your site and send to to LH (max. 2 sentences)
- The purpose of QA/QC meetings is to check on current, incoming data. SRPs choose specific issues we should look at together and discuss in the group. Fluxes are checked if the respective SRP wishes to do so.
- List of QA/QC Meeting dates: QA/QC Meetings 2021