Meeting Date: 30 Sep 2021
- Checking recent fluxes from our stations
LH, PM, MG, RM, LK, LS, GA, IF, WE (9)
- If you are (Tech-)SRP, please attend QA/QC meetings or tell LH if you can’t, needed for planning of the meetings.
- SRP & Tech-SRP: please prepare short statement about your site and send to to LH (max. 2 sentences)
- The purpose of QA/QC meetings is to check on current, incoming data. SRPs choose specific issues we should look at together and discuss in the group. Fluxes are checked if the respective SRP wishes to do so.
- List of QA/QC Meeting dates: QA/QC Meetings 2021
CH-AWS is currently running OK, but there is a flux gap (approx. 2 weeks) in July. Please see GIN for details.
IF (SRP): CO2 and H2O flux, H and air temperature. Management: Mowing: 3.5, 12.6., 21.7. Herbicide: 13.8. Soil preparation and reseeding: 20.8. Slurry: 23.2., 7.5., 18.6., 29.7.
N2O flux and CH4 flux from Aerodyne QCL and LGR (from 22.7. onwards)
The LGR from CH-INO is now running at CH-CHA for N2O and CH4 fluxes, since 22 Jul 2021. There was grassland renewal (soil preparation and reseeding) on 20 Aug. High non-CO2 fluxes before and after renewal. High H in June coincided with high air temperatures.
RM (SRP): CO2 and H2O fluxes from 2021 over temporary grassland. Closed-path IRGA, no major gaps, already three cuts.