Meeting Date: 1 Oct 2020
LH, IF, AS, WE (4)
- Amp v0.16.0-indev, a preliminary version of Amp v0.16.0, is available on the RDS. The delay since the last update was due to difficulties to get Amp running on the RDS.
- Spectral correction factors checked for various sites, no irregularities spotted.
- Checking fluxes H2O, CO2, CH4, N2O, no checks for CH-AWS.
- For CH-LAE, we discussed to include the subcanopy fluxes (CH-LAS) in the correction of the above canopy fluxes (CH-LAE) by default.
- We discussed that for the ustar threshold detection, similar temperature regimes are more important than similar CO2 flux when detecting thresholds on a seasonal basis.
- The laser systems QCL and LGR were running very well, both producing rather complete datasets.
- Sites showed increased fluxes during the warm winter, with often clear CO2 uptake especially for the lower altitude sites.
- No major irregularities were found during this meeting.
- If you are (Tech-)SRP, please attend QA/QC meetings or tell LH if you can’t, needed for planning of the meetings.
- SRP & Tech-SRP: please prepare short statement about your site and send to to LH (max. 2 sentences)
- The purpose of QA/QC meetings is to check on current, incoming data. SRPs choose specific issues we should look at together and discuss in the group. Fluxes are checked if the respective SRP wishes to do so.
IF (SRP): Mowing on 22.4., 25.5., 6.7., 19.8., nicely visible in interruptions of CO2 uptake. Fertilization on 19.3., 30.4., 4.6., 13.7., –> distinct N2O peaks after the fertilization events (not shown here). Another N2O peak at the beginning of September (weather related?).
LH: Some days of missing data in September, was fixed by hard power reset.
LH (SRP): Good year with few gaps, fluxes look good.
RM (SRP): Data gap mid of September during harvest.
AS (SRP): No special occurrences.
RM (SRP): Temporary grassland (clover-grass mixture) growing since 19.08.2020.