This list gives an overview of all files recorded at CH-DAV.
Use the filters to narrow down what is shown in the table.
Abbreviations in table header: DL … datalogger, Res … time resolution of the measurements
|wdt_ID||Type||Contents||ICOS Filename||FILE: ETH Filename||Logger||File||Start||End||to CP||Res||DL: Device Model||DL: ETH Operation Tag||Retrieval To||Retrieval via||To ETH from||Notes||Site|
|Type||Contents||ICOS Filename||FILE: ETH Filename||Logger||File||Start||End||to CP||Res||DL: Device Model||DL: ETH Operation Tag||Retrieval To||Retrieval via||To ETH from||Notes||Site|
(1) ETH compressed raw binary file
(2) ICOS uncompressed raw ASCII file
(3) Submitted on-demand. An external header file must be submitted directly to the ETC through the PI Area for each type of file (see description below), even if a header is present in the raw data files. The timestamp must report the starting date and time of validity of the header.
(4) This file contains information when the sonic anemometer was heated and is needed in a separate file by ICOS. For us, the heating flag was originally logged in 10s resolution as part of the 10_meteo measurements. ICOS needs 1min resolution and a separate file. Note that the heating flag is not part of the eddy covariance 20 Hz files. The heating flag is a separate variable and its file is generated by Loggernet.
(5) This header file was submitted to ICOS, but it was not correct. The data contains on additional column that should not be in there, this means the header is shifted by one in relation to the data.
(6) Filename is still F01 at site and also on our raw data server, but then renamed to F02 in pp-icos.
(7) The reason for the new file number is that on 26 Jun 2019 the column INLET was renamed to LOCATION. We did not immediately transfer the new F02 files to ICOS, but transferred it for some time as F01. Here, the start date of F02 is given as 1 Jan 2020, because in 2019 there were still some instrumentation issues (and wrong file number), and in 2020 it should work as expected.