Software Versions (RDSnx)
The table below shows the software versions currently used for the respective site.
- EddyPro available via ETH Kiosk (App-V): EddyPro 7.0.4
- Latest version of the FluxCalcTool (FCT): FCT 0.9.7 with EddyPro 7.0.6 (Oct 2020)
|Site||wdt_ID||SRP||FCT w/ EP||conda env||FRMT File||Last Update|
- conda env … The name of the conda environment (python package manager) currently used for flux calcs. If the entry shows App-V, then calculations are still done via the Anaconda version that is available via the ETH Kiosk (App-V). Starting in 2019, we will start to use conda environments instead of the App-V installation. For sites that have already made the switch from the App-V Anaconda to the conda environement, the name of the env is given here.
- EP … EddyPro.
- FCT … FluxCalcTool, a collection of python scripts that run in combination with EddyPro to calculate fluxes.
- FCT w/ EP … The version of FCT that is currently available in the site-specific folder for RDSnx flux calculations. Also shows the version of EP that is used for the given version of FCT.
- FRMT File … Shows whether a FRMT file is already in use in the RDSnx folder on the group drive (these files contain the setup information for the EddyPro calculations).
- SRP … Site-responsible person.