Install from the official page here.
Or, Directly in Anaconda Prompt
If your computer is already running an earlier Anaconda installation which you want to keep for compatibility with your scripts, you can create a new conda enivronement and install the most recent version of Anaconda there.
- Start Anaconda Prompt
- Create a new conda environment and give it a name, e.g. newest_Anaconda_version:
conda create --name newest_Anaconda_versionor
conda create -n newest_Anaconda_version
- Now let’s check if the new conda env was created successfully. The new env should show up in the list of available envs:
conda info --envsor
conda info -e
- Activate the newly create environment:
- The new conda environment is now activated, but still empty (no packages installed yet). So let’s fill it and install the most recent Anaconda version:
conda install anaconda
- Wait for the installation to finish. conda will make sure that all the needed packages that are included in the most recent installation are installed.
- Once installation has finished, we are ready to go. To get an overview of the installed packages in the env type:
Last Updated on 19 Jun 2019 14:30