|Setup||Setup since 2003|
|Final Flux Version
|Scripts||FCT 0.92, EP 7.0.4 (Level-1)|
|Level-2 ID||see Notes
|Level-3-4 ID||see Notes|
|Initiative||Data for manuscript about IRGA comparison (Sabbatini et al.) (not uploaded to FLUXNET, see Notes)|
|Flux Calculations By
|Meteo Screening By
- For CH-OE2, we already share IRGA72 fluxes for 2017. Here we also calculated the concurrently measured IRGA75 fluxes.
- These fluxes were calculated to be shared for a manuscript that is in preparation at the time of writing (Sep 2019). The ms compares IRGA72 and IRGA75 fluxes during time periods where both instruments measured at the same site.
- Needs not to be uploaded and shared via FLUXNET, because we already share the IRGA72 fluxes. If we uploaded IRGA75 fluxes for the same period, the IRGA72 fluxes would be overwritten which we do not want.
- With the introduction of Amp, Level-2 fluxes can be created on demand, soon also Level-3-4 fluxes.
- Final Level-3-4 fluxes are currently only available for years that we uploaded to FLUXNET.
Last Updated on 15 Aug 2020 01:49