|Setup||Setup since 2018 (CH-INO)|
|Time Period(s)||2018_1, 2018_2|
|Final Flux Version
|Scripts||FCT 0.92, EP 7.0.4 (Level-1), Amp 0.5.0-indev (Level-2)|
|Level-2 ID||Level-2_AMP-20190905-121205 *|
|Level-3-4 ID||(not generated by FLUXNET)|
|Initiative||Methane Synthesis 2019 (upload 5 Sep 2019)|
|Flux Calculations By
|Meteo Screening By
- First fluxes that were quality-controlled using Amp.
- Fluxes were recorded at CH-OE2, but as part of the InnoFarm project (CH-INO).
- Although N2O fluxes were also calculated, only CH4 was shared with FLUXNET.
- Fluxes in 2018_2 (after 27 Oct 2018) were recorded at 1Hz (see also notes here).
- Spectral correction Fratini et al. (2012) did not work, also Horst et al. (1997) did not work, therefore switched to Moncrieff et al. (1997) instead.
* Level-2 uploaded to European Fluxes Database Cluster for FLUXNET data sharing