|Setup||Setup since 2004|
|Time Period(s)||2017_1, 2017_2|
|Final Flux Version
|Scripts||FCT, EP (Level-1), most likely also a version of FQC was used (Level-2)|
|Level-2 ID||not available *|
|Initiative||European Drought Study 2018 (upload 23 May 2019)|
|Flux Calculations By
|Meteo Screening By
- Known issues: Fluxes have not been corrected for the Wrong Calibration Gas 2017 issue (unknown at the time). See here for affected time periods: Setup since 2004. However, this issue only affects the last approx. 2 weeks of December, a correction might therefore not be worthwhile since this has virtually zero impact on CO2 budgets etc.
- Unfortunately I did not have all details available, but from the file in the database upload I concluded the the IRGA72 fluxes were uploaded. -LH
- Some files are missing in the output folder (the converted raw data csv files and raw data csv plots).
- The Level-2 fluxes are missing, but data were uploaded.
- There was no log file available, therefore the used versions of FCT and EddyPro are unknown (probably FCT 0.74, EP 6.1.0).
* Level-2 uploaded to European Fluxes Database Cluster for FLUXNET data sharing