|Setup||Setup since 2004|
|Time Period(s)||2018_1, 2018_2|
|Final Flux Version
|Scripts||FCT 0.85, EP 6.2.0 (Level-1), most likely also a version of FQC was used (Level-2)|
|Level-2 ID||not available *|
|Initiative||European Drought Study 2018 (upload 6 May 2019)|
|Flux Calculations By
|Meteo Screening By
- Known issues:
- Fluxes have not been corrected for the Wrong Calibration Gas 2017 issue (unknown at the time). See here for affected time periods: Setup since 2004.
- EPL, Feb 2019: “Following our QAQC meeting this morning, I checked the notes I had made for Lae, and thanks to PM for mentioning the possible Flow issue. The flow of the LI-7200 was obstructed from May 31st to June 7th, which leads to faulty fluxes. @MG: If you use these data please flag that period as 2 or replace with -9999 values (it will affect the CO2 and H2O fluxes). I will take care of correcting this with the EFDC. However, this is something we should address since more of the sites are using LI-7200 and this is not picked up in the normal quality flagging.“
- The converted raw data csv files are missing.
- The Level-2 fluxes are missing, but data were uploaded.
* Level-2 uploaded to European Fluxes Database Cluster for FLUXNET data sharing